Thursday, October 4, 2012

I Have So Missed My WALLSTREET ROMANCE, "Romy"


It has been a year and a half since I have seen her -- way too long.  I must make more time in my life to get up to NY and visit with both her and my good friend, Chris.


Here is Rialto HHF -- 2012 by Rascalino -- another beautiful foal for Romy!!!!


Without even trying, Romy is uphill and suspended -- "My Girl"  can MOVE!!!!


Rialto HHF scored a 75.4% in his weanling age group and helped carry Christine Kropf into a 4th place finish in The Breeder's Group with a final score of 74.85%.


Chuck had much fun helping Chris handle in The Breeders Group on Wed.


Both Chuck and I enjoyed getting to know Sarah, Chris's friend and fellow handler, better and having a great wed evening dinner together!!!


MY PERFECT WALLSTREET ROMANCE IS BRED TO VINCA FOR A 2012 FOAL -- BIG SHOCKER THERE, EH???  I anxiously await!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment