Thursday, October 4, 2012

Phoebe & Ginger Parker/Flower Farm's VERONICA: Another Undeniable Superstar Youngster from the VINCA x TECHNIQUE Match


Although Veronica was overwhelmed by the electric-environmnet of her Thurs DAD 4 YO class, she is allowed to be -- afterall, she is still just a 4YO that has not even been undersaddle for a calendar year!!!


Our Thurs late afternoon ride was exhilarating to me -- my favorite to date!!!  Between her "scared-y-cat" moments, she was absolutely brilliant!!!  Scott and I chatted about her ride and we were both in agreement that if you do not have the "AH-HA" moments now, as a baby, then you will not have it later in life.  Veronica showed me that she has what it takes to shine in the GP arena on Thurs -- I do not care about her final score!!  After our ride, I came out of the ring BEAMING and I said to Chuck that "we need to go to the bank  today and buy this awesome mare!"  He, thankfully, did not remind me that we could not afford her GREATNESS!!!!!


Veronica truly tried her best for me............


..................and, on Friday am, we went into the same ring again.  Notice the floppy ears??  My ever so dependable Veronica was back and absolutely 100% submissive.  I guess that is good as she needed to make a recovery from her unexpected-baby-ness the nite before???


Even though she brought her Amateur-Rideability back to the plate on Friday, I still covet our Thurs nite ride.  This mare is so exciting to me -- that is why I bought her full sibling, 2012 Heirloom!!!!!!


On the Mon after DAD, I received a really nifty email from friend, past scribe and clinic attendee, Aneesa Romans:  " I just wanted to offer you my congratulations!!  Baby Heirloom is very handsome and I know Ms. Veronica is going all the way to the Grand Prix!! Oh, and can you share your boot polishing secret with me, pretty please :) You definitely won 1st place for Best Dressed in the classes I watched!!"

Phoebe's reply:  Aweee, Thank you Aneesa!!  I bought Heirloom specifically because I believe in Veronica!!  She is the The BEST in more ways then one.  And, those boots, are patent leather, but if looking for good shine, check out URAD polish, it is the best that I have found.  Your email certainly put a smile on my face and I will kiss both Veronica and Heirloom, on your behalf, to let them know how special they are!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment