Monday, August 20, 2012

"Baby V" & I are packed and READY to head off to IL tomorrow for The USEF/Markel 4 Yo Finals.....WISH US LUCK!!!!......


My Sleepy Sweetheart, Veronica and I are departing tomorrow at 2 am for Dressage at Lamplight.  She is READY!!!  I rode this mare in November 2011 for her 5th day undersaddle because I just could not wait any longer, and that day I knew she was destined for greatness.  By mid-Jan 2012 we were off to FL together -- and she sure did not disappoint me -- together we grew as a team and were ready to start the selection trials very early on in the season.  Veronica is the most wonderful horse I have ever had under my saddle and I know that she will always give to me her very best -- she has more heart then any horse I have ever ridden.  So, with 3 great gaits and an unsurpassed love affair between the two of us....WE MADE IT.  It has been a journey and certainly would not have happened without the LOVE and SUPPORT from GINGER PARKER & FLOWER FARM -- great friend, breeder and owner of Veronica and of Vinca. 

TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS & SUPPORTERS, THANK YOU!!!  EVERYONE is invited and encouraged to watch us via LIVE FEED at THORNRIDGE!!!  Claudia will be hosting all who come to watch us ride:  The warm up class is on Thursday start time of 9:30 am, and the Finals Championship Class is on Sat start time of 1:30 pm.  Claudia has already posted this info on the TM FaceBook page and I will be keeping her updated with the draw times.  If you cannot make it to CHEER ME ON at TM, then go to USEF Network, watch and send me good vibes!!!

The selection trials were a stressful event as there are so many more variables involved then just riding a great horse greatly......but now, I feel no stress and I am just happy to go show off the most wonderful mare that has ever existed!!!!  Many hugs and kisses to my sweetheart, Baby V!!!!


Since we are celebrating Flower Farm breeding -- here is Baby V's full younger sibling:  Heirloom.  He was super at his Old NA inspection yesterday and I had such a wonderful time getting to spend extra time with him!!!  GO "TOMATO"


Here is Ginger and Me at the inspection -- we are both so thrilled with the quality of Tomato and for Veronica's continued adventure and for our great friendship.



I could not get this picture to upload correctly, but here it is folks -- MY PILE OF WEBSITE UPDATES THAT STILL NEED TO BE ADDRESSED!!!  Yup, I'm sorry for myself when I see that stack of paperwork that I still need to get accomplished.  BUT, the good news is that I completely sent off all of 2011 CURRENT NEWS info to the website and I am pecking away at 2012!!!  This last full year has been amazing and I have posted a few things from our constant state of "busy-ness" here on the blog, but, I will try desperately to attack this pile after returning from IL.

Since my last Blog, we have attended an OLD GOV Inspection, Blue Goose III, Vada/Nova Breed Show I&II, and an Old NA inspection....all with great success, I might boast!!!!  So please look out for all of these additions to the website.  

In the meantime Andrew, Bambi & I are going to be working the computer from IL and posting results and pictures of Veronica and Me.....stay in tune.   

No comments:

Post a Comment