Sunday, July 22, 2012

It is Always Nice to Get-Away, BUT it is Even Better to Come Home!!!!!


We Thank Kendell & Justin for inviting us to Los Cabos, Mexico, where they have a fantastic time-share.  The four of us had a blast vacationing together!! Please enjoy the photography of Cabos from my next post.......the area was absolutely beautiful.


I have NEVER gone on a summer vacation in my entire life....growing up, there was always horse shows to head off to, and well, the same still still applies.  Usually Chuck and I get away in November after all the shows are over....so, this July trip was quite out of my box.  I was extremely excited to come home and see my horses again, not to mention our 3 Jack's.  True to my expectation, both Veronica and Windy were over the top to see me, again.  I have never met a horse as sweet and vocal as Veronica -- her lungs must have hurt for nickering to me all week upon my return.  What I did not expect was to be greeted with a flourishing garden!!!  This is the first year that Chuck and I have planted a garden and it is thriving.....yum!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment